As a long established Trust, Port of Blyth and its subsidiaries offers excellent, secure and varied career opportunities across a wide range of disciplines.
The Port of Blyth would welcome applications from qualified individuals in relation to the following opportunities.
In addition to any specific vacancies identified below, applications are always welcome from individuals with the following skills:
- Cranedriving (particularly slewing jib or “marine” related experience)
- Heavy Plant (eg. loadshovels, dozers, reachstackers etc)
- Qualified Marine Personnel
For further information and instructions on how to apply for a post please click on the link:
Current vacancies with Blyth Tall Ship include:
- Training: Maritime Engineering Assessor & Trainer, Marine Engine Trainer, Marine Rigging Trainer.
- Heritage: Head Shipwright, Heritage Carpenter.
- Business: Workshop Volunteer Co-ordinator, Business Development Manager.
Click on the link for further details on all roles.
Applications or general enquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:
Human Resources Department
Port of Blyth
The Port is an equal opportunities employer. No job applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment on grounds of sex, disability, marital status, creed, colour, race, sexual orientation, age or ethnic origins, or be disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
All external vacancies are advertised on this website and recruitment / employment agencies should note that unless specific arrangements have been made in advance, we do not wish to fill any of the positions below via an agency. Please also note that any unsolicited CVs received from agencies will be treated as the property of Port of Blyth and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.